These are notes from the 2nd North American Digital Death Day May 6th, 2011 in Mountain View California.
The session was about Business Models for services based on Digital Death.
– problem : solution : benefit : value
– current legal process
– a new legal process by choice and automated control
– different kinds of value
– emotional value
– familial value
– historical value
– business models
– while alive user pays
– access control
– driving traffic (advertising model)
– post death paid by relatives
– idea: kit that person can buy
– idea: discovery system like Entrustet